| FACTS |
- Fave dessert : toss up between a double fudge cookie dough blizzard with chocolate ice cream, and gooey chocolate chip cookies.
- We traveled to Italy and France with our son Cruz when he was 5 months old. It was incredible!
- I love dancing and karoake and will bust it out unashamedly, at any time.
- I will cry during the mother son dance. Just do us all a favor and don't look at me mmmk.
| BELIEFS |
- Harry Potter is one of the most brilliant book series written. Ever.
- Emojis are a very valid way to express yourself.
- The beauty of the mountains will never get old. I'm obsessed.
- Love is a choice and you have to continue choosing your person every day.
I've been married for 5 years to my amazing hubbie, Chris. Marriage is such an incredible gift! Are the rumors true? Yes, it is hard work. BUT it's worth it a million times over! There are so many areas in which I'm flawed, that Chris excels in. And vice versa. There are countless qualities he has that I love and admire, and that gently encourage me to be a better person. A few things we are always working on are good communication, selflessness, patience, serving. I never knew it could be so important to someone to turn off the lights when I leave a room, he never knew he'd have to try so hard to pick up his clothes off the bedroom floor haha.
I think that becoming the best version of yourself is a pretty incredible journey! It can be really painful and overwhelming at times, but it's so rewarding when you see the progress. So all that to say, I think it's so important to be planning for a successful marriage, not just a fun, gorgeous wedding! Marriage is a beautiful lifelong journey, and I would love to begin it with you on your wedding day!